COVID-19 Information 2022-2023
Reopening Plan 2022-2023
Please refer to the most recent NYSDOH guidelines regarding their recommendations for COVID-19.
Full details can be accessed on the New York State website, but the following highlighted points will help you understand the impact on all of us as we open schools:
- In-person instruction will be provided for all students, and there will be no virtual option.
- Masks and face coverings are optional, and we continue to respect the decisions of students and staff on whether they choose to wear a mask or not.
- Masks are not required on school buses.
- The NYS Department of Health recommends that individuals should wear a mask during days 5-10 after testing positive for COVID-19.
- Quarantines are no longer required for close contacts.
- Isolation for five days after testing positive for COVID-19 is still in place.
- School districts are no longer required to conduct contact tracing.
- Physical distancing is no longer recommended.
- We will have COVID-19 home tests from New York State available at all schools and sites for our families, and for any student or staff member who would like a test.
- Employee screening testing is no longer required.
- Schools are no longer required to report positive COVID-19 test results on a daily basis to the NYS Department of Health.
Additional information can be found below: