Sports Registration - FamilyID
The district now offers the convenience of online registration through FamilyID www.familyid.com, a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
(Include any information here about requirements that must be met in order to register. For example...Physical Exams, Online Concussion Courses Videos)
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for the accurate completion of your online registration, including doctor information, health insurance, and student ID.
Registering as a new user on FamilyID is simple.
Follow these steps:
- First, create and activate your FamilyID account.
- If you have not already done so, create a FamilyID account here. After you sign up for an account, please check your inbox for an Activation Email from FamilyID. You'll need to click the link in that email to activate your account. Once you have activated your account, you will be ready to register for our program! Please click here to watch a quick video or read a help article on how to register for the first time on FamilyID.
- No Payment Required or Alternate Payment Method (check, cash, non-FamilyID payment site)
- Click the blue submit button. After selecting submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
- To view a completed registration, select the Registrations tab in the blue menu bar at the top of your screen.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 781-205-2800 x1.
Additional information and links:
- Suffolk County Athletics Website
- Longwood Interscholastic Athletic Handbook
- Longwood Sports Hall of Fame Induction Criteria & Nomination Form
- Alternative Return Transportation Form