MENU

Yaphank Presbyterian Church

yaph19
Photo courtesy of the Yaphank Historical Society
‚Äč


Dating from circa 1851. The property for the church was given by James H. Weeks and his wife in 1851. It was erected during the year and dedicated on Christmas Day. Until 1871 it was officially a chapel, governed by the Middle Island Presbytery. The Yaphank Church was recognized as such in 1871. It's tower was erected in 1870.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.